- electronic version (delivered by email)
- powerful tool for product designing
- easy to use
- 3D view of designing product
- maximal working area 24" x 24" or 600 mm x 600 mm
- license for up to 3 computers for single user
- demoversion and tutorials available HERE
Cut2D provides a powerful drawing and 2D machining solution with Profile, Pocket, Drill and Inlay toolpaths. You can either create designs from scratch or import CAD or graphic designs (DXF, PDF, AI, EPS, SKP) into CNC toolpaths for machining parts and components.
It has an easy to use work-flow to let you get from the design to part as quickly and is one of the most affordable and accessible ways to start cutting parts with your CNC.
The software comes in two variants, Desktop for hobby users with smaller CNC machines (under 24" x 24" or 600 mm x 600 mm) and Pro which has no size limit and also includes production orientated features like Nesting, Toolpath Templates, Scripting (Gadgets) and Job Setup Sheets.
Cut2D Desktop designing software (electronic version)
- Product Code: Cut2D Desktop designing software (electronic version)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 135.0 €